Thank you so much @recuperationwriter for nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award. It was totally unexpected for me. You can check out her beautiful blog here: https://backtosquareones.wordpress.com/
The rules are:
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
– Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 questions and notify them about the nomination.
My Answers to the 11 questions :
1. What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment? – There were many embarrasing moments in my childhood days. But, I don’t get embarrased now. I am comfortable with different situations and I don’t let people to walk over me ny longer.
2. Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person? – My parents. I love the way they handle the things on their own without letting us get affected.
3. What would be your perfect day? – Any day when I am travelling to a new place.
4. What’s your biggest fear? – To not be able to achieve what I dreamt about.
5. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset? – Some soulful music or poems will do the work.
6. What’s your all time Happy Memory? – There are so many happy moments that I can’t rank them in order.
7. What’s your favorite thing you own and why ? – My memories because they are full of adventures.
8. Who was the last person who made you cry and why? – Myself because of my over expectations.
9. Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten, fifteen? – Somewhere with my better self.
10. If money was no object, what would I buy? – Private Jet to travel across the world.
11. When have you felt the most proud? – Whenever my mother praises me.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers further for this award and the questions are the same ones that I answered–
- Seamless Echo
- Sneha Reddy
- MOARA DE VANT
- Shweta Suresh
Looking forward to read some interesting answers. Keep writing and thank you for stopping by my post. Have a nice day ahead!